Technical expertise mission (design, architecture, implementation) of a MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and an Industrial Supervision solution for the ELT Poitiers project (Extra Large Telescope)
- Project Management:
- The technical preparation and framing phase of the ELT Poitiers project (Extra Large Telescope)
o Identification of activities for architecture, functional, and technical
o The organization and management of a publisher consultation for a MES solution based on Group standards and interconnected to the historical IS (ERP, PLM, ...) and the management of the management of the framing
o Implementation of the ELT project plan (detailed management of schedules and budgets, RACI, subdivision)
o Coordination of internal and external teams
o Reporting, including at the trade level
o Detailed weekly reporting of the progress of the framing
o Identification and monitoring of risks and action plans
o Verification of completeness of deliverables on time
- Preparation and conduct of pilot rituals at the level of each project
o Monthly steering committees (preparation)
o Weekly project committees (animation)
o Progress reviews (milestones) and deliverables (animation)
o Workshops (animation)
o Reporting of alerts and proposed action plan
- Implementation of the means of production of the ELT
o Study and implementation of the computer system for controlling and supervising the manufacture, assembly and control of the constituent elements of the M1 mirror of the ELT
o This computer system will be deployed within the ELT Industrial Unit of the Optronics Center of Excellence in Poitiers
- Coordination and management of project teams
o Internal Business and DSI Safran Electronics & Defense
o DSI Safran Group (interfaces)
o ATOS outsourcer (infrastructures)
o external subcontractors and integrators
o Industrial management team in charge of the ELT
- Implementation of the MES / Industrial Supervision:
- Specification, test and implementation of the physical and functional interfaces between the industrial means of the manufacturing line (special machines, CN, robots, control means, RFID) and the industrial supervision computer system (OPC UA, OPC DA, MODBUS , WebServices),
- Integration, verification and validation of the industrial supervision computer system:
o Definition of the test strategy, writing of test plans, test sequences for the FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) and for the SAT (Site Acceptance Test) of the industrial supervision application.
o Realization of the SATs, instruction of the recipe sheets and deviation sheets, up to the Go Live of the Industrial Supervision solution.
o Realization of decision trees of the application of industrial supervision with a view to its MCO (Maintenance in Operational Condition).
• Choice of the MES solution and implement the ELT project (Organization and Expertise MES / Industrial Supervision).